We receive help and support from people of good will who wish to collaborate with the Munay-Ki Home Association, they can stay in our house, where they will receive lodging and full meals. The Association does not have financing to cover the expenses that a volunteer generates, so they must make a daily payment of $ 20.00 dollars. If your stay is prolonged we can make a special price.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Minimum period of stay 3 weeks.
- Basic knowledge of the Spanish language.
- Capacity for adaptation and communication.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Have a lot of enthusiasm, creativity and initiative.
Fill out the admission form.
Procedure to Become a Volunteer
- We ask you to send us a small resume, with concerns and preferences, then we respond by sending the application form, asking us to answer some questions, just basic information.
- Once the participant is known, we will confirm their participation as soon as possible.
- Upon arrival in Cusco we receive you at the airport and / or bus station, we drive to the Munay-Ki Home Association, we organize your work and give all the preliminary and necessary information, there will be an introductory meeting with general information about the country, answer questions, questions, concerns and additional questions that arose along the way.
- To be able to do a meaningful job we request that the minimum stay time be 3 weeks, exceptionally it could be 15 days, in the end if the desire is strong and the time does not allow it, we are flexible with respect to the dates and time of stay .
- If you have more than 3 weeks, it will be very beneficial for the project, there is no maximum time.
- Participation in the volunteer program is free, but they must pay minimum expenses used to cover their lodging and meals, the project cannot cover the expenses generated by the volunteer.
We receive donations of all kinds according to the objectives of the project, money, study materials, food, clothing, etc. Contact us to coordinate the shipping channels, bank account, etc.
We search and receive people, companies, organizations, etc. who wish to be sponsors of this project. We are currently working with the participation of volunteers and good-hearted people who donate to us, but we need more support to be able to have a bigger and self-sustaining house.